Video – Importance of Newborn Screening
Talk to your doctor to determine if you or your child is fit to travel.
Traveling with a child is never easy. Traveling with a child in a wheelchair is an extra challenge. The first time Leah flew on an airplane, she was six months old, almost a year before she was diagnosed. We have always been a traveling family and once she was diagnosed, we were both hopeful and determined that it wouldn’t hold us back.
I have always flown with Leah by myself, just the two of us. Call me crazy; it’s OK, I am. There are some things we have learned that have made it so much easier for us.
Video – Be SMA Aware
active 8 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 36 minutes ago
- SMA Therapy News
- SMA Assistive Technology/Equipment
- Going To College When You Have SMA
- The SMA News Today YouTube Channel
- SMA Forums Welcome Lounge
- Polls & Quizzes
- SMA and Dating/Relationships
- Disability in Media
- Adults With SMA
- Raising Awareness of SMA
- SMA Parents and Caregivers
- Diagnosis Information and General Questions
- Zolgensma (AVXS-101) News and Information