SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Anybody use Notion?

• Anybody use Notion?

Posted by alyssa-silva on April 28, 2021 at 11:00 am

Last year, I started a new job and the company used Notion to streamline the workflow from each team member. I had never heard of it before and was a little intimidated by it lol. But once I got into the swing of things that’s when I decided to start my own and fell in love.

Notion is a desktop or phone app productivity tool that helps you organize your work. For example, I use it to write out my to-do lists, plan my content calendar, outline content, store files, have running organized lists, journal, and so on. It’s really like every digital planner tool and cloud service came together, had a baby, and named it Notion.

I thought I’d tell you about it today because it has really helped me manage my work/life balance. Being organized is key for me because I become more productive, and when I’m productive I’m less stressed. And when I’m less stressed I’m able to take care of my physical health better. This could also be a great way to manage doctor’s appointments, notes, health diaries, etc. And, lastly, it’s digital, and I know for many of us, that’s our only option!

Do you use Notion? I’m on the free plan but can buy storage if necessary. I recommend you check it out!

kelly-miller replied 2 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • kelly-miller

April 28, 2021 at 11:16 am

I hadn’t ever heard of Notion before you mentioned it Alyssa, but I’m going to check it out now!