• Posted by ryan-berhar on October 31, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Hey everyone, and happy Halloween! I wanted to let you know that today is my last day as a forum moderator. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you all, and I hope I’ve provided valuable information. But the time has come for me to make a change. I might check in once in a while, but I won’t be very active anymore. I will l leave you with this. Living with SMA is an unbelievably difficult burden, but you guys are absolute champions at it. The strength you guys approach life with inspires even me. Stay strong everyone. God bless.

ryan-berhar replied 4 years, 4 months ago 6 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • halsey-blocher

October 31, 2019 at 9:04 pm

We’re going to miss you! And remember, just as we have inspired you, you have also inspired us. You have impacted people here in ways that only you can. Make sure you give yourself some credit for that.

And fortunately for you, you’re still stuck with me outside of the forums. You can’t get rid of me that easily! 😉

• kelly-miller

October 31, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Ryan, I’m really sorry to hear this because I always look forward to reading your advice and opinions on all of our topics. However, I do understand that the need for change sometimes comes without warning, without permission. I hope that whatever you do from this point forward will be fulfilling for you and bring you happiness. Our SMA world is a better place because you are sharing it with us!

• deann-r

October 31, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Don’t be a stranger!  We enjoy getting your unique perspective on things.  Best of luck with your future endeavors.

• ryan-berhar

October 31, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Thank you all very much. I’m glad to hear that my contributions mattered.

• kevin-schaefer

November 1, 2019 at 9:26 am

Thank you for all of your contributions here! Like DeAnn said, you’re more than welcome to participate in discussions here anytime. And I look forward to still seeing more videos from you. Take care.

• ryan-berhar

November 1, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Thanks man

• alyssa-silva

November 1, 2019 at 2:40 pm

We’ll miss you Ryan. Thanks for always sharing your insight with us and for being a great resource on how to navigate life with SMA. Safe to say I have some pretty big shoes to fill here!

• ryan-berhar

November 1, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Thanks Alyssa. You’ll do fantastic