Sponsored Post

Time Is Motor Neurons

A father’s perspective: Our journey to finding a treatment

When Quinn, our soon-to-be-born daughter, didn’t make as much movement in the womb as our other 3 children, my wife, Annie, and I thought we had the “chillest” baby in the world. We joked that she was saving up all her energy for when she entered this world kicking and screaming. Quinn was born in August 2018, and she was the most beautiful little girl. Over the first few months, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. In fact, she appeared healthy and had strong upper body strength. But by the time Quinn’s 9-month check-up came around in June, her physical condition started to change.

This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Happy Friday everyone!

So this weekend I’m going to an outdoor concert with my friend Emily. The last concert I went to was on New Year’s Eve a couple years ago, but that was indoors. I’m not worried about navigating this concert venue, but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience in this area.

Do you have any experience with outdoor concerts? Do you have any accessibility tips?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I always like to scope out the venue beforehand if possible. Most important thing though is to have fun!

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Oh, I like to arrive early too. That way you can avoid the crowds and get prime choice if your seats are first come first serve.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

It went really well! The weather was perfect, and we did get there early to get good seats. I was really glad it didn’t rain the past few days, as I had no trouble driving on the grass. My summer was a roller coaster of ups and downs, but it ended on a high note.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.