Tagged: , ,

• Spinraza News

Posted by ryan-berhar-2 on August 2, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Just this morning, I spoke with the local doctor who might be administering my Spinraza through the neural foramen. Nothing is set in stone, but it was an encouraging discussion, and I’m hopeful to FINALLY receive the treatment soon!

deann-r replied 5 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • michael-morale

August 2, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Fantastic news Ryan, keep us posted.

• kevin-schaefer

August 3, 2018 at 9:50 am

That’s great man! I know it’s been a rollercoaster of emotions and setbacks for you, but hopefully things will finally work out. You’ll do great.

• michael-morale

August 3, 2018 at 10:06 am

Hey Ryan – You are probably going to go through a lot of different emotions when you go through your first loading dose. Try to keep a positive attitude and enjoy the moment. These injections are not near as bad as what you may have heard, and after your first loading dose is finished, do not be alarmed or ashamed if you becoming emotional. We’ve been waiting a long time for a treatment for our disease, and the emotions that you will probably feel are perfectly natural and understand. You are in my prayers, keep your head up and keep a smile on your face.

• ryan-berhar-2

August 3, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Thanks fellas!

• deann-r

August 6, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I get mine through the neural foramen. Everyone’s experience is a little different, but if you have any questions or concerns just give me a shout.