• Spring Cleaning

Posted by deann-r on February 14, 2019 at 10:01 am

It’s a little early to call it spring cleaning, but since I’m stuck in the house because of the snow & cold I’m trying to de-clutter a bit.  Usually I make more of a mess in the process because I drop something 10 times before I get it where I want it to be.  Needless to say my service dog keeps busy.  Another issue I have is that I like to have stuff within reach, so areas look cluttered by default.  When I put stuff away it’s hard to access.  I have delicately balanced piles that will topple if someone unfamiliar with my madness tries to access something.  I’ll also be the first to admit I may be a borderline hoarder which doesn’t help my avalanche situation.  Don’t be concerned, it’s not to the point where the fire department would refuse rescue or anything.  Mainly just looks messy.  Do you guys have organization suggestions?  How do you keep stuff within reach without looking like a disaster?

ryan-berhar replied 5 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ryan-berhar

February 14, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Yeah that’s tough. I guess I’d suggest getting a bunch of easy to open drawers at your level. You could even tie some rope or something to them so your dog can pull them open.