This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Halsey’s latest column gives me spring fever. At a whopping 5 degrees today, a day like she describes seems like a far off dream. Nevertheless it will get here & I plan to make the most of it as Halsey did. How do you enjoy nice days? Do you like to enjoy nature or do you prefer indoor activities regardless of the weather? Although I enjoy the outdoors I’ll leave the wooly bears be. Aren’t you afraid they’ll crawl up your sleeve Halsey?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I was definitely living vicariously through Halsey in that column! Last month, we had a weekend where it was 70 degrees, and I swear I was living my best life. Winters are so challenging. I love it until Christmas, then I’m ready for spring!

My favorite thing to do when it’s nice out is pick a random cafe and sit outside with a good cup of joe. I’m not sure of any accessible trails, but we have some great beaches here in RI.

Great column, Halsey!

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

Thanks guys! This was a really fun one to write. Sadly we got two inches of snow the day it published and another two last night, but it was fun while it lasted!

DeAnn, wooly bears are actually really easy to guide in whatever direction you want them to go, so you don’t have to worry too much about them ending up in your sleeve! 😂 They’re a lot of fun, but not everyone cares for caterpillars.

Alyssa, beaches and coffee shops sound like perfection! I might have to join you for a day of that sometime!

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

That’d be so fun, Halsey! I know all the best spots! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.