This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

I’m a pretty voracious reader, but I often have trouble flipping the pages in a book. Depending on my energy level or the size of the book, it can be too difficult sometimes to read a hard copy. I read more eBooks these days on my iPad, but I still prefer print. When you spend all day working for a website, the last thing you want to do at night is stare at a screen.

Recently though my Mom found some support pads off Amazon that I can use for my hands. Earlier today I used them to prop my left hand while I was reading a thick paperback. I kept my right hand on my phone next to the book, and from there I could turn the pages pretty easily. I’ll try to find a link if any of you are interested.

Any tips you all have? When you read, do you prefer digital or in-print?

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

I just looked at the pad itself. It’s called a Sisu pillow, and you can visit the website at http://sisupillow.com.

Adnan Hafizovic
      Participant

I prefer digital but i can also use print books wtihout any problems.But it is easier to use digital books,smartphone is smaller then book and on our smartphones we also have music and other stuffs.

Kevin Schaefer
        Keymaster

Definitely. I use my phone for reading, music, podcasts, writing, social media, emails, etc. It’s just easier to move my fingers across the screen.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.