SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA What Are Your Hopes For 2023

• What Are Your Hopes For 2023

Posted by deann-r on December 30, 2022 at 9:40 am

Wow! 2022 is in the rearview mirror! Time to look ahead to 2023. I know there will be challenges and frustrations, but I hope to get through them so I can cherish the good times. If we can get through a pandemic, whatever comes our way should be a piece of cake, right?

What do you hope 2023 looks like?

tammy replied 1 year, 3 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • blake-watson

January 2, 2023 at 11:10 am

I wrote a year-in-review post yesterday and ended it with goals for 2023. This is what I came up with:

• Read 5 books
    • Write 5 articles
    • Make one game
    • Keep a journal
    • Write one work of fiction
    • Make (or start) a new app for money
    • Be more social
    • alyssa-silva

January 3, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Tell me more about this money app. Sounds interesting!

• blake-watson

January 3, 2023 at 6:01 pm

Actually that’s bad wording on my part. I just mean make some sort of for-profit app. It could be about money, though! Who knows? I’m kind of keeping my eyes open for something I wish existed but doesn’t.

• deann-r

January 5, 2023 at 10:35 am

I definitely think it could be a managing your money app. Who wouldn’t need that? I know I do. Let us know what game you come up with too. Maybe we can do some kind of group game night to test it out.

• alyssa-silva

January 3, 2023 at 12:23 pm

Honestly, 2022 set the bar so low that I have zero expectations going into this new year. I guess that isn’t a bad thing! It’ll make life more exciting. ????

• blake-watson

January 3, 2023 at 6:06 pm

That’s fair. My 2022 started similarly. I was like, “Goals for the new year: experience less suckiness.”

• tammy

January 9, 2023 at 12:24 pm

I’m most excited about moving closer to the release of apitegromab