Susie Strachan is a medical journalist with a background in print media and healthcare communications. Her vast experience includes writing for the Winnipeg Free Press for 20 years, and serving as the house feature writer for the award-winning healthcare magazine, WAVE.
Articles by Susie Strachan
- In real world, Evrysdi stabilizes, improves motor skills in SMA adults
- No, Mr. Author, being disabled is not a tragedy
- In the rare disease community, more than diagnoses connect us
- Learning how to use a Passy Muir Valve was difficult, but worth it
- Previously unknown breathing abnormality seen in SMA type 2