Talk to your doctor to determine if you or your child is fit to travel.
Traveling with a child is never easy. Traveling with a child in a wheelchair is an extra challenge. The first time Leah flew on an airplane, she was six months old, almost a year before she was diagnosed. We have always been a traveling family and once she was diagnosed, we were both hopeful and determined that it wouldn’t hold us back.
I have always flown with Leah by myself, just the two of us. Call me crazy; it’s OK, I am. There are some things we have learned that have made it so much easier for us.
active 39 minutes ago
active 57 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Zolgensma (AVXS-101) News and Information
- Diagnosis Information and General Questions
- SMA Parents and Caregivers
- Raising Awareness of SMA
- Adults With SMA
- Disability in Media
- SMA and Dating/Relationships
- Polls & Quizzes
- SMA Forums Welcome Lounge
- The SMA News Today YouTube Channel
- Going To College When You Have SMA
- SMA Assistive Technology/Equipment
- SMA Therapy News