Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- In real world, Evrysdi stabilizes, improves motor skills in SMA adults
- No, Mr. Author, being disabled is not a tragedy
- In the rare disease community, more than diagnoses connect us
- Learning how to use a Passy Muir Valve was difficult, but worth it
- Previously unknown breathing abnormality seen in SMA type 2