Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Why medical professionals need to familiarize themselves with SMA
- SMA may affect some cognitive abilities in type 2 and 3 children
- Sharing my wealth for my golden birthday and beyond
- Smartphone tool able to capture daily SMA motor function changes
- Rare tornadoes prompt us to rethink our storm preparation