This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy September! My latest column is about early start times. I recently had an appointment at 9 a.m., which may not seem all that early, but when you factor in transportation and showering and everything else, I had to get up at 7:45. I wanted to explore how getting up early affects my health and well-being!

How do you feel about early morning appointments?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’ll let you know after Thursday when i get up at 6 a.m. for my Spinraza day.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Even though I’m not a morning person and prefer sleeping in, I don’t mind them if I’m waking up around 7:45 just because I feel like I have more time in the day. However, waking up at 4:30 in the morning for injection day is a special kind of hell I wouldn’t wish on anybody hahah.

Losmi
      Participant

I am complete oposite:)

I like going to bed around 9 or 10 pm, and getting up between 5 and 6 am.

Few months ago on a podcast on productavity I heard a guy say something like ” I get up around 6 – 6:30 am, but I guess everybody is different” ; than the woman replied “I know quite a few people who thought they are not morning person but than it turned out they are, on the contrary I am not sure if I know anybody who realized they need to get up later . ”

Over the last 20 years I experimented a lot with sleeping routine, and I am very grateful pandemic enabled me to finally push back to this very early going to bad/getting up. Hopefully the pandemic will stop and I will still be able to maintain this:)

Changing sleeping routine is definitely not easy, it should be done with certain tactics, but if you want to be more efficent and you don’t care so much about night-life I think it is worth it.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

That’s great, Losmi! I love the idea of getting up early, but I never seem to be productive when I have an early start. I’m definitely an afternoon/night person.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.