Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan Berhar

Hey everyone, here’s Kala’s newest column. This one is a bit more lighthearted. She talks about why fall is her favorite season. I wrote a column last year saying the same thing, although for different reasons. She’s a fan of Halloween as well as the weather. What’s your favorite season?

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

Personally, I’m a summer person. The lighter weight clothes are a relief, and I love being outside so much!

I’m actually also writing a fall themed column right now. While summer will always be my favorite, I really love fall too.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Fall is definitely not my favorite as I’ve said before.  I can appreciate that others enjoy it though.  For me I like late spring/early summer.  The time of year you can go outside wearing a t-shirt and not be chilly but the bugs aren’t out yet.  Mainly I don’t like fall because you never know when the last nice day will be.

Ryan Berhar

I love the hot weather. It’s just that during summer I’m bored out of my mind. Fall for me is a good combination of having more to do, and it’s still not freezing cold.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account