Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

It’s been so much fun putting faces with familiar names.  Thanks for joining in on the adult social hours through the Cure SMA conference the last couple of days.  We’ve had a blast getting to know each other and catching up with who we’ve already met.  One session remains tonight at 7 p.m. central time, so if you haven’t joined in (or even if you have) I encourage you to do so.  I promise it’s not scary.  In fact it was my first time participating in something like this.  To register for the event click here. After you register you will be sent a link to join the Zoom gathering. Since there are so many participants, we’re split into breakout rooms of smaller groups that swap a few times throughout the evening. You can be as talkative as you’d like, or if you prefer being a wallflower that’s fine too.

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Great turnout! Awesome getting to see some faces of the people here. Hope to see more of you tonight!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.