SMA News Forums Forums Life Advice and Transitions Dating and Marriage Getting Asked About My Dating Life

• Getting Asked About My Dating Life

Posted by kevin-schaefer on December 6, 2018 at 7:00 am

So while I was at lunch with my Mom and grandparents yesterday (and my 2 year-old niece), my grandmother asked me about my dating life. I’m pretty much the only sibling/cousin in my family who isn’t in a relationship, engaged or married. So no pressure haha.

I really appreciate my grandmother for asking me this question, as it’s not one I’m asked often by family members. Granted, I just kind of told her that I’ve of course had girls I’ve been interested in, and that I have tried online dating. But I did appreciate just being asked. Growing up, it was really only a subject I talked about with my sister, but it’s nice that other family members are taking an interest in this area of my life. I just wanted to post this to encourage you all.

adnan-hafizovic replied 5 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • adnan-hafizovic

December 7, 2018 at 6:25 am

You have good grandmother,who accept that you also have need for love,but most people think that we haven’t that.My family rarely ask me that,I have one female cousin who also ask me have I someone and even one time she try to conect me with one girl,and I have uncle who always ask me that.But other they don’t ask because they know how is hard for me to find some girl.