SMA News Forums Forums Awareness and Advocacy Disability in Media Introducing SMA My Way

• Introducing SMA My Way

Posted by brianna-albers on December 19, 2019 at 7:00 am

If you follow me on social media, you’ll probably have noticed that I can’t shut up about SMA My Way. I’ve been working with Genentech since early this year, and we’re finally ready for the big reveal.

SMA My Way is sponsored by Genentech and is a collaboration with the community to benefit all people with SMA. We’ll be rolling out all sorts of content, but for right now, you can check out the splash page here. Alex from Wheelchair Rapunzel, Kevan from We Carry Kevan, and Shane and Hannah from Squirmy and Grubs have been working hard, and we’re so excited for what’s to come!

What would you like to see from SMA My Way?

brianna-albers replied 4 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • halsey-blocher

December 19, 2019 at 9:55 pm

This is really so exciting, and I’m so glad you can finally share it! I know the secrecy has been driving you crazy! I don’t have any specific ideas off the top of my head, but if there’s any way I can help, please shoot me a message! I think it’s a really great initiative and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!

• brianna-albers

January 2, 2020 at 2:08 pm

Thanks, Halsey!