Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

When I figured out how to open a bottle with the Jaco Robotic Arm I knew I had to share it with you. Never have I been able to untwist the cap and break the seal myself. Yes, it’s still a process, but it’s pretty awesome that I can do it on my own.

Anything you want me to try with the Jaco? I have a list going of things I want to show you.

Kathryn
      Participant

Have you ever tried doing your makeup? I’m trying to get a Jaco but insurance is giving me a hard time.  That’s what I’m hoping to be able to do with mine. Finally, put makeup on myself.

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Getting insurance coverage is a battle.  As far as makeup, I haven’t attempted it.  I’m not saying it can’t be done, but the Jaco’s precision isn’t up to par for that in my opinion.  Or my skills using it for that matter.  It kind of depends on what you’re trying to do though and what abilities you have.  For example it could certainly hold a makeup brush and bring it to your face.  But then I would probably move my face around to apply the makeup if that makes sense.  Unless you’re super talented I don’t think eyeliner is an option.  You also have to consider how you get the makeup onto the brush or tools.  Using the Jaco it could be very time consuming.  It could also be a fun challenge.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account