• A quick question?

Posted by survivinglife on March 22, 2023 at 11:40 am

Hi guys, this is Crystal.  I haven’t been here in a minute, because I can’t type on my own anymore.  Right now I am in respite so someone is helping me.  I miss talking to you guys because it has been a help to me.  Although, I can’t type anymore I can use my Alexa to call people.  I was wondering if you could give me your number so that I can call you.  If you don’t feel comfortable responding with your phone number you can send a private message.  Some of the people that I miss talking to the most are DeAnn, Alyssa, Kevin, and Ryan.  If not, I understand….It’s just that I miss talking to you.  Thank you for everything. <3

catherine-antoine replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • deann-r

March 22, 2023 at 3:35 pm

Hey Crystal! It is wonderful to hear from you. Unfortunately it isn’t advised to post personal information through the forums. I’m not sure if you’re on Facebook or not but I know a lot of folks exchange info in the Living with MD group. Maybe check that out. Hugs! Glad to know you’re here.

• catherine-antoine

March 29, 2023 at 3:25 am

Hi Crystal ) I cannot type either so I bought the tobii dynavox PC Eye, it is quite expensive but great to use your computer 😉