SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Columnist Moves Forward with New Part-time Position

• Columnist Moves Forward with New Part-time Position

Posted by brianna-albers on July 23, 2019 at 7:00 am

Hi everyone! 

This week’s column is more than a little bittersweet. If you follow me on social media, you’ll know that I’ve started as a part-time copy editor for BioNews Services, the parent company of SMA News Today. That’s the sweet part — it’s the perfect position for me, and I’m looking forward to my future at BNS!

The bitter part: because school is starting up soon, I’ve decided to drop my column from a weekly publishing schedule to a monthly one. I can’t tell y’all how much I’ve gotten from my time as an SMA columnist. Yet, now that we have so many other writers on board, it feels like the right time for me to step back a little. I’ll still be writing columns, and I’ll still be active on the forums — just not as often.

I appreciate every single person that has read and connected with my column over the years. You mean the world to me, and I’m excited to share this next part of my life with you!

brianna-albers replied 4 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.