This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Anyone else find themselves freakishly in tune with their bodies?

At times, I find this to be a blessing. And at other times, a curse. Without me having to rehash all my thoughts, I’ll let you check out my latest column all about this topic.

In it, I give examples of how in tune I am to the messages my body sends me and how it can help me to be proactive with my health. Sometimes, though, it can be frustrating to feel every little thing. Am I the only one?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I would have to say I’m similar when it comes to knowing when something’s not right.  Luckily I don’t have a lot of ailments, so when I do say something’s wrong everyone knows there is.  Your article reminded me of when I broke my arm.  It was a Sunday, so I didn’t want to go to the ER but knew I had to.  When the doctor looked at the x-ray he just said, “Yup, it’s broken, but you already knew that didn’t you?”  I just smiled and nodded.  Being attuned to my body and my aversion to doctors and hospitals can be a bit tricky though.  I usually push it until I have no other options.  Sometimes to my detriment.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.