Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

I’ve been keeping y’all updated on my Evrysdi application, but the latest roadblock was beyond ridiculous. I had to write a column about it.

What’s the most ridiculous roadblock you’ve encountered when it comes to the healthcare system?

Kelly Miller
      Participant

Well, I have to say Brianna that probably takes the prize! Was this your personal doctor or was it Genentech? I can’t imagine, or maybe I can, what I would say if my doctor told me something similar to that. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be very nice; however he would be within the parameters of his job, easily saying it’s how he’ll determine if he thinks you’re doing it for the right reasons, are a good candidate, understand the seriousness of taking a brand new drug with a huge price tag, blah, blah, blah. Hopefully it isn’t the 1st time he’s asked equally strange requirements of you b/c it would mean this is the type of Dr-patient relationship y’all have. Just remember, you always have the right to change doctors.

If it was Genentech … wow!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account