SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Columnist Writes About Her Plans for November

• Columnist Writes About Her Plans for November

Posted by deann-r on November 8, 2019 at 11:00 am

OK, I admit it, I’m a planner. Are you? In Kala Godin’s latest column she outlines her plans for November. Now that she’s feeling better she feels setting goals will help her be more productive. October had its ups and downs. As like with many of us, difficulty finding a vein led to frustration. I can certainly relate. Now that October is behind her she’s planning more activities that bring enjoyment. One of which is the NaNoWriMo challenge. Read more about it in her column. What are your plans for November?

deann-r replied 4 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • alyssa-silva

November 10, 2019 at 9:57 am

I’m definitely not a planner, but I wish I was! If anything, I’ll make a list before bed of things I need to do for the next day. The spontaneity keeps a level of excitement in my life. 🙂

I’m currently sick, unfortunately, so my only goal for this month is to rest, heal, and stay healthy for Thanksgiving!

• deann-r

November 11, 2019 at 9:54 am

Sorry to hear you’ve been under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. If I get sick it’s usually around Christmas, so maybe it’s a good thing you’re getting it over with before the holidays.

It’s kind of funny, even though I like to plan ahead I don’t make lists and I’m not a calendar person. Probably contradictory, but so far it works ok. I think everyone finds what works for them.