This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Hey everyone!

The last column in my series on coronavirus anxiety went up yesterday. I wanted to zero in on practical ways to maintain personal growth during this time, especially since the first two columns had a broader, more theoretical focus. I hope this series helped you! I enjoyed writing them, especially in the wake of graduation — it helped me feel like I was putting my M.A. to good use. 🙂

I’m thinking of writing more mental health columns in the future. Is there anything in particular you’d like me to write about? Let me know!

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Ok this is kind of crazy. I was listening to a podcast this morning and heard the term PTG for the first time and thought, “wow I love that!” Then I saw this and was like “ok Universe. I hear you” haha.

This was a great column and series, Brianna. And, thank you so much for enlightening me a little more on what PTG is! I will definitely take those action steps to heart.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Thanks, Alyssa! I’m so glad you found it helpful 💜

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.