This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 days, 3 hours ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Hi everyone! My latest column tackles expectations, resistance, and going with the flow. I’ve had a weird couple of weeks, and I’ve really been getting down on myself for not being as productive as I want to be. However, inspired by Leo Babauta, I’ve decided to try and let go of my expectations and accept things as they are.

The therapist in me knows that resistance is the root of most of my problems; the human in me is throwing a temper tantrum. Needless to say, it’s been a journey.

Do you struggle with tempering your expectations?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

We certainly can be our own worst enemy and definitely don’t make things easy for ourselves. I’m the type of person though who needs to have expectations for myself. Over the years I’ve gotten better at learning what reasonable expectations are. My struggle is tampering my expectations for others. I tend to want others to be the best they can be, so have high expectations. When they don’t meet those expectations they think I’m disappointed when in reality I’m not.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.