This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by Kevin Schaefer.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

As we’ve discussed before the Cough Assist can be an important piece of equipment.  Do you use one?  I credit it for keeping me out of the hospital during this latest battle with a cold.  I’ve learned the newest software update has an oscillation feature.  I think its version 1.9 for the Respironics T90.  Is anyone aware of this?  If so do you like it?  The last time I was in the hospital they had some kind of nebulizer that vibrated, so I assume it would be similar.  I thought it was like a torture device, but it seemed to help.  I have a call into my DME supplier to see if I can get the upgrade.  It’ll be too late to help with this cold, but inevitably another cold is right around the corner.

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

I’ve used the same cough assist machine for several years, and it definitely helps prevent and fight colds. I don’t know much about the new version, but if you can get an upgrade then definitely do it. Let me know if the features are any different if you do acquire one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.