SMA News Forums Forums The SMA News Today YouTube Channel Differences between risdiplam and SRK-015

• Differences between risdiplam and SRK-015

Posted by michael-morale on May 7, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all staying safe and healthy out there. 

Check out my latest YouTube video here. In this episode, I discuss key differences between two potential SMA treatments. The first is Roche and Genentech’s experimental therapy risdiplam, and the second is Scholar Rock’s therapy SRK-015. Both are hot topics in the SMA community right now.

We expect the FDA to make a decision regarding risdiplam later this year. My video also addresses this subject. 

NOTE:  Please visit our main website for more stories and information about these two therapies. You can find articles about risdiplam here, and articles about SRK-015 here. Thanks everyone! Hope you all enjoy this episode.

Do you have any additional questions about either of these treatments? Have you discussed them with your healthcare providers?

alyssa-silva replied 3 years ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • alyssa-silva

May 9, 2020 at 1:23 pm

I’ve had my eye on Scholar Rock for a long time. I really do believe that their treatment paired with either Spinraza or risdiplam is going to be a game-changer for adults with SMA. Super eager to get more information on this one!