Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tammy
      Participant

Does anyone here take pain medication sporadically for discomfort? I just tried to call the hotline but they were closed. I think I twisted my back yesterday and I was going to take an oxycodone which my doctor gives me just in case for a once in awhile injury or discomfort. Does anyone know if we can take that with Evrysdi? I tried looking it up online but couldn’t find anything about taking the two together. I hardly ever take pain meds or even Tylenol, but I always keep them on hand for an emergency

Derek Markulin
      Participant

I took hydrocodone sporadically for my back while taking Evrysdi with no side effects. I believe I called Accredo and it was not listed under their adverse drug interactions so it was ok to take. But in saying this I know we all react differently to medications so I can only say it didn’t cause any issues for me.

Hope your back gets better.

Tammy
        Participant

Okay thanks! Yeah I can’t remember whether or not I asked them about that or not. But I will wait until tomorrow when they reopen to call and ask. Just to be safe. I don’t really have a fear of having any interaction, my fear is more of like something I take that may render the Evrysdi and effective. It’s not really bothering me that much it’s more just with certain movements so I will manage LOL

Tammy,

I have been on Evrysdi since end of April and take Hydrocodone and Tramadol every night. Their pharmacist stated that there would be no interaction and I have not had any issues to date

Shane

Tammy
        Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account