This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Hey, fam. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that I received the denial for Evrysdi. Their reasons for doing so are pretty ridiculous, so I wrote a thread about my experience with the application process. It would mean the world to me if you RTed it – I’m trying to get it in front of as many eyes as possible.

Any advice?

Kelly Miller
      Participant

What’s your Twitter name?

Kelly Miller
      Participant

I got it didn’t see your link to it. I would point out they already approved someone on a vent f/t, with no plan for measurement, and is in her 50’s. I though the people decided, Accredo?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

I’m sorry you have to fight like this. What does your PAL say? Do you mind sharing what your primary insurance is? Maybe if others have the same they can share insights. I’m slightly confused by the tweet as you reference CVS Pharmacy. They couldn’t provide the medication regardless because ACCREDO is the only pharmacy that dispenses the medication. Who is the denial coming from? Don’t give up, I’m confident it’ll get worked out.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Several people over the age of 25 have been approved, so I’ll definitely be bringing that up.

@DeAnn – All of the letters have come from CVS! Cigna is my primary but I get prescription drug insurance through CVS Pharmacy.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.