Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Family dynamics are a running theme throughout the 31 Days of SMA. Today’s feature focuses on Katrina’s story. Although her family doesn’t resemble what she anticipated, it works. She and her husband chose adoption. Little did they realize they would adopt a son who also has SMA. Having SMA herself this gives her insight on many aspects while raising her son. Would you consider adoption? How about adopting a child with your same condition?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

I wonder if they knew during the adoption process that the boy had SMA, or if it was a total coincidence and he was diagnosed after the fact. That’s kind of wild! What are the chances ya know??

I can’t say that I want kids. I’m not a plan-into-the-future kind of person though so I guess that could change. Right now I’m more focused on getting a husband than a child haha. Actually no. I’ll settle for just a boyfriend right now. Take things slowly lol.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account