Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anna
      Participant

As travel season approaches, my eternal fear that the toilet seat of whatever hotel I’m spending my holiday at will be too big for my skinny thighs flares up. On the other hand, the portable reducer rings I find on the market are too small for me. Ideally, the measurements I’m searching for are W 8’’, L 10.5’’.

Any ideas or suggestions? I’m not in the US, but I can look for resellers.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

With my big butt I don’t have that issue. I was thinking though, what about a life preserver ring? Like for a boat. Not sure if it would work or not, but some seem pretty stable and cushy. Just a thought, maybe it wouldn’t work, but sometimes you need out of the box ideas.

Anna
        Participant

I’d never think of that! Its greatest advantage is that it’s easy to get! I’m guessing I could stabilize it with Velcro… I’ll try it out and post an update here. Thanks for the suggestion!

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

DeAnn always has the most innovative ideas! I may have to try that for myself too 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account