• Posted by tammy on June 2, 2021 at 7:40 pm

Has anyone experienced any rashes after taking this medication? I saw on the website that it can be a side effect. I’ve already been on it for over a month so I don’t know if it’s that or something else. I only have it on one area near my forearm. It’s not all over my body. Curious if anyone else has had this and if so, did it go away?

tammy replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • tammy

June 2, 2021 at 7:42 pm

I should elaborate a little more on what I just said above. In other words, I have been on it over a month with no issues. Not even diarrhea. That’s why I’m wondering why and isolated rash now. Or maybe it’s just a coincidence and it is totally something else

• chelsea-chandanais

June 2, 2021 at 9:37 pm

I had a rash that was mostly on the top of my left foot and very itchy. Benadryl did not help and anti-itch lotions only took the edge off for a short time. I let my PAL know so that she could report it and also sent my neurologist a message, but I am allergic/sensitive to just about everything, so, while they both agreed that there was the possibility that it wasn’t Evrysdi causing it, there was a chance that it was. After a week or 2 with the rash, I had a previously scheduled appointment with my PCP and mentioned it. She said that it definitely looked like a reaction to something, but she didn’t know what. She put me on a steroid cream for 2 weeks and that took care of it.

• tammy

June 3, 2021 at 1:17 pm

How long after starting the med did you get the rash? I’ve been on it over a month already which is strange. I would have thought it would have happened right away is there was from that. And I don’t typically have many allergies at all to food/meds or anything. But I do have sensitive skin. My doctor put me on a prescription steroid cream yesterday and it seems to already be a bit better today so hopefully that will be the end of it. I just hope it doesn’t happen too often. I definitely do not want to go off the med if i don’t have too