Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Michael Morale.

• Author
      Michael Morale
      Keymaster

In this episode of the Morale Monologue, I share a video that I produced for my physical therapist, Emily. Over the past year, Emily has been working to stretch the muscles in both of my hips.

For those of us who sit in wheelchairs for the majority of the day, these muscles in our hips tend to get tight and sore as the day progresses. The exercises that I show you in this video will hopefully benefit you, as much as they have me.

Please talk to your physical therapist about including these exercises in your workout routine. Trust me, you’ll be glad you did.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.