SMA News Forums Forums SMA News Today Multimedia SMA News Today’s YouTube Two Very Important Topics Regarding Risdiplam

• Two Very Important Topics Regarding Risdiplam

Posted by michael-morale on March 4, 2020 at 8:00 am

https://youtu.be/tBTC8gygOFA

In this episode of the Morale Monologue, I’m discussing two important questions regarding risdiplam. Those of us that are receiving our Spinraza maintenance doses get these injections every four months. Quite a few people have said that they experience a lethargic feeling as they get closer to their next injection. Here, I give you my opinions as to why I think risdiplam will be different.

The other question that I address is that some people who wanted to begin their Spinraza treatments were unable to do so, due to medical complications. Due to their spinal fusions, doctors were unable to find an opening to inject the Spinraza treatment.

I discuss how risdiplam will benefit these individuals, along with everyone else who wants to take it, once it’s approved by the FDA.

Did you enjoy this video? Do you have any other questions about risdiplam you would like to see answered?

michael-morale replied 4 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.