• Using a Planner

Posted by alyssa-silva on February 8, 2021 at 7:00 am

Hey all! The yearly planner aisle at Target has got to be one of my favorite places, like, ever. I love planning and organizing and pretty things. Since losing my ability to write by hand I’ve switched to digital planners (Notion and GoodNotes) that seem to work well. I still love browsing that aisle though!

What I’ve never seen before is a system set up (digital or physical planner) that keeps track of all things related to disease and other medical stuff. Things like symptom trackers, food diaries, sections to write notes at doctor’s appointments… something that’s all in ONE place and you can take on the go.

Does something like this exist? What would you like to keep track of? If not, I’m thinking about creating one myself.

tracy-odell replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • tracy-odell

February 8, 2021 at 7:49 am

Yes… I think so. Let me know if this meets your needs:
    <h2>Notes2self </h2>
    Hydrocephalus Canada has introduced a new virtual assistant called Notes2Self to help youth with any kind of disability to balance the transition to independence, take ownership of their care and all other aspects of life.

Notes2Self keeps an individual’s information all in one place, making it easy to track. It helps with:

• Keeping track of needs
    • Managing contacts
    • Handling healthcare results
    • Planning goals
    • Offering practical advice

And is completely confidential!

Find out more about Notes2Self https://mybrainwaves.ca/notes2self/.