This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Zicari.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

As you know I’m pursuing a JACO Robotic Arm. Although I’m trying to be patient, the process has been riddled with delays. Every few weeks I’m checking in to ensure forward progress. Today I got a response that has me yet again scratching my head. Figuratively of course because I can’t reach my head. “We found out recently Numotion has a temporary hold on new Jaco orders while they work out a Compliance issue.” What does this even mean exactly? I’m not sure. With major equipment purchases a lot goes on behind the scenes we don’t know about. Although I’m fortunate to even be this close, it’s frustrating when delays are beyond my control.
      Kevin’s Cyborg army might just have to wait a while. It sure does feel like a battle though fighting the bureaucratic nonsense. Frustrating.

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Ugh, sorry to hear this. The bureaucracy sucks. Have you tried to contact anyone from Kinova?

DeAnn R
        Keymaster

Kinova actually were the ones who notified me regarding the compliance issue. They’ve been great during the process but their hands are tied when it comes to issues like this. When they hear more they’ll let me know.

Zicari
      Participant

perhaps the “compliance” issue has to do with safety… like scratching one’s head with a Jaco?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.