• April Fools Day

Posted by deann-r on April 1, 2020 at 9:27 am

Do you have any April Fools Day pranks to share? My most memorable prank was telling my sister her horses were out. Plausible because this happened occasionally. One year I also told her her pregnant dog was having puppies. Both times she believed me. I’m trying to think of how to prank my 15 year old nieces. They might not be as gullible.

deann-r replied 4 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • alyssa-silva

April 1, 2020 at 9:51 am

While my mom and I aren’t really in the mood to prank anyone this year, we’ve done COUNTLESS pranks to my dad over the years. A few include:

• Setting an alarm on his phone every hour to play that song that goes “I feel pretty, oh so pretty.” His coworkers loved it.
    • We set up a thing on his phone where every time he’d type the word “no,” it’d automatically change to “I love my wife.” He accidentally sent that to his boss.
    • On April 1st one year, he was singing with his chorus friends from high school at some show, so we swapped his shampoo for salad dressing. He had no idea. All his chorus friends could smell as they sang together in a tight group.

I know these may not help for your nieces who don’t live with you but table them for another day. 😉

• survivinglife

April 2, 2020 at 4:43 pm

OMG setting the phone to say “I love my wife” was hilarious. Lol.
    I’m not really a prankster, mainly because I can never think of anything good. But one year, as I was doing schoolwork (I was homeschooled) I suddenly remembered that it was April Fool’s Day. One of my moms, Brook, was cleaning the bathroom which was right next to my room. On a whim I hollered “OMG Brook I need a tissue! My nose is bleeding really bad!” My nose bleeds badly at random times so of course she jumped and grabbed a tissue for me. The look on her face when she went to hand me the tissue and saw me smiling up at her with no blood was priceless. Lol.

• deann-r

April 3, 2020 at 11:10 am

Good ones guys!  Alyssa, I’ll definitely keep those in my back pocket for another year.  All I ended up doing was randomly play Baby Shark on the Echo at my Mom’s.  She figured it out pretty quickly.