This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by Ryan Berhar.

• Author
      DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Here is a link to an excellent article regarding why individuals are hesitant to start Spinraza.  Mainly the concerns are lack of information & data, access barriers and the prospect of future treatments.  All valid concerns in my opinion.  A decision to seek treatment is a very personal one.  For me it was an easy decision.  For others the decision is much more difficult.  What are your thoughts?

Patient Perspectives on Spinraza Illuminate Need for Informed Decision-making on Treatment Options

Ryan Berhar
      Keymaster

I’ve chronicled my Spinraza journey on my column. Basically, after pursuing it for like two years, I finally just couldn’t take it anymore. There were so many setbacks. I just couldn’t put myself through any more. It’s been a few months since I made that decision, and I have no regrets so far. I’m optimistic about future treatment options.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.