This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Alyssa Silva.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy Tuesday! I woke up with a head cold the other day, so I canceled my seating appointment. I decided to write a column about the realization I had after the fact, which was more than welcome.

On the topic of head colds: Any tips for weathering them? My ears are literally still clogged.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Ugh, I hate seating appointments as well, so I feel your pain.

As far as head colds go, I get ear infections in my right ear about once every 5 weeks. It’s one of my many mysteries. I don’t take decongestants but I do get super clogged up and can’t hear anything. Ear drops do help. If anything, it lessens the thickness of the mucus (sorry if that’s gross lol) and helps it to drain easier. Also, ear infections make me feel like absolute trash so I’ll take ibuprofen if I have a busy workday or something and need to act like a functional human being. That helps tremendously.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.