This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Halsey Blocher.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Hi everyone. Happy Monday. (Yes, today is Monday in case this quarantine has made you lose track like me.)

I just wanted to share my latest column with you all. I recently found myself scrolling through social media and growing frustrated by people’s actions and carelessness during this time. I’ve been trying to practice empathy, but when I saw people flaunting their outings as if there wasn’t a global pandemic and social distancing order in place, I got upset.

So, instead of finding more reasons to feel all these heavy emotions I’m feeling, I’m choosing a different approach— one that requires encouragement, support, and love.

How do you respond when you see people taking this matter lightly?

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

Alyssa, this is so beautiful! It’s certainly discouraging to see that people don’t take this seriously, but I’m glad you’ve chosen not to be bitter. Love is such a powerful thing that can truly change the world for the better. (Also, I have no idea what day it is anymore).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.