This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Do you ever find yourself second-guessing what your latest health issue could be?

For me, it’s never a straightforward answer. I see the doctors. I do the tests. And the ambiguous findings leave us all guessing. It’s nerve-wracking, to say the least. And due to the nature of SMA, I’m always left wondering: is this an actual health issue, or is this just a product of my disease?

In my latest column, I write about just that. I’ve been experiencing debilitating GI issues for a few months now, and doctors can’t seem to pinpoint the root cause. While I will continue to search for answers, I can help but wonder if this is simply the course of my disease.

Have you been in a similar predicament before? What are some ways you put your mind at ease while in the unknown?

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hope you find a solution. It can be tricky for sure. When I went to the ER for abdominal pain, they diagnosed it as a bad gallbladder. Easy fix remove it. Not so much. I ended up in the hospital for an extended period of time due to complications. SMA on top of that exasperated those complications. Anyway, I feel your frustrations. Hugs! Feel better soon.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.