Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Happy Tuesday! Sherry’s latest column is maybe one of my favorite ones she’s ever written. Singapore has yet to approve Evrysdi (risdiplam), so Sherry wrote about the effect the potentially lifesaving medication could have on her wellbeing.

If you feel so inclined, please share the column on social media — we’re trying to get as many people talking about it as possible!

Lupa F
      Participant

The one thing I worry about with the way she talks about Evrysdi is that it seems like she thinks it might be a miracle cure that’ll stop many of her current problems. But Evrysdi and Spinraza don’t work well or at all for a number of patients and I think it’s especially true for people with very severe SMA.

Also, as shown in the Spinraza article posted her a little bit ago, there’s no justification for the cost of either of these drugs so it’s hard to fault places for choosing to not pay the extortionist prices placed on them by their companies.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account