This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Brianna Albers.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Hi everyone! My latest column is about balance — specifically, finding a balance between rest and productivity. I’ve been working myself to the bone to finish the first revision of my book, and the stress is starting to show. I’m trying to slow down so I don’t burn out.

How are you achieving balance this summer?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

This column really resonated with me. Whew.

By nature, I’m a workaholic. I love being productive. But I often feel trapped in a body that doesn’t allow me to work at the pace I want. It stresses me out. I become frustrated with myself. Eventually, I come to terms with it. Then I finally take some time to rest.

It’s a vicious circle for sure, and since the pandemic began I’ve been working more to keep my mind distracted. As a result, I put rest on the back burner. So, I’m still trying to find a balance myself. But I think it starts with simply listening to your body and honoring it when it tells you it’s time to rest.

Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Oof, I feel that so much. The cycle is real. But achieving balance definitely takes time – it’s a lifelong journey!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.