This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by DeAnn R.

• Author
      Brianna Albers
      Keymaster

Happy Tuesday! My latest column is all about rest — and, oddly enough, idealizing the heck out of hospital stays. I’ve been feeling pretty burned out, so when my dad told me I deserved to break last week, it hit me hard.

How have you been taking breaks?

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

This is a great column! I struggle with balancing work and rest all the time, but I’m trying to do better. For me, I need to do something mindless to truly shut my brain off and rest. So I’ll typically watch random YouTube videos or put on a rerun of a show I’ve seen a million times.

DeAnn R
      Keymaster

Hospital stays for me have always been stressful, so I don’t find them as a reprieve.  I’m so much more comfortable at home.  Reading this though reminded me of the connections we make in the hospital.  It’s kind of sad that those connections are so temporary though.  On rare occasion, even more rare now, I bump into a nurse or respiratory therapist while out. It takes a second to place them out of their scrubs, but then it’s like seeing an old friend.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.