Sponsored Post

How different generations living with SMA can teach one another

Meet Regina and Al. Their friendship and respect for one another all started at a fundraiser before a Phillies baseball game in 2019. “I watched Regina give a beautiful speech at the event about her recently diagnosed son, Shane,” recalled Al. “I thought to myself, ‘My friends at Cure SMA need to meet this amazing mom and get her involved.’”

This topic is empty.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

With most (or all) of the United States and many other countries demonstrating e-learning, it’s no question that the routines for many families are flipped upside down.

I was having a conversation with my cousin yesterday who, at times, feels overwhelmed by this. She’s a lawyer practicing at home, her husband is a lawyer who has to go into the office, and she has two children in elementary school. While they do not have SMA, talking to her prompted me to wonder how overwhelming it must be for families at times to work, homeschool their children, AND handle the medical aspects of their child with SMA.

Do you have any tips or tricks to share? Any sage words of advice to manage it all during these uncertain times?

In times like this, we need community more than ever. And I’m sure there’s someone out there who could benefit from your experience!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.