SMA News Forums Forums Our Community Adults ​With​ ​SMA Employment opportunity from home

• Employment opportunity from home

Posted by kelly-miller on January 9, 2020 at 6:02 pm

If anyone out there would be interested in a work-from-home job, please let me know. The job is being a website tester for a Canadian company that helps other companies make their websites accessible to all people. Really, there are very few requirements. The most important is that you use some sort of assistive technology (i.e. Dragon, switch system, etc.) to use your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. You also need to be able to be paid thru PayPal – but that’s not a dealbreaker.

If you think this might be just what you’ve been looking for, send me a note and we will talk. Don’t worry about if you already do work for Knowbility or AccessWorks, it’s not considered a conflict of interest by either company. It doesn’t matter what country you live in, we can work around your time zone and you’re needs. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an emerging tech company that prides itself not only on hiring disabled people, but making the Internet world accessible to them as well!

You can reach me by dropping a note at my regular email address:
    [email protected] or texting me at 832-510-9126. Please don’t call me because I’m either working or doing other things, and I don’t like answering the phone. 😉

kelly-miller replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.