• deann-r

November 21, 2018 at 10:52 am

Unfortunately I couldn’t get your link to open, but I know it’s really a life changing experience for any family to learn their child has SMA. When my parents found out I had SMA they had to decide if they wanted to continue with their plans to expand their family.  I can’t imagine having to make that decision after just finding out a diagnosis that had so many unknown factors.

• kevin-schaefer

November 21, 2018 at 11:01 am

DeAnn, thanks for the heads up. I just fixed it, so the link should work now.

• adnan-hafizovic

November 22, 2018 at 10:58 am

I read it ,well it is big pain for parents when get that news ,his child has very tough illness.I have SMA and when I hear that my nephew has SMA it was to big like someone stab me in heart.Of course we must live with that and try to live without too much thinking about bad side of SMA.Sincerly one thing is little funny to me in this columne <span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””>I’ll quote</span></span>:<span class=”s1″> At one point, one of the adults said that if he had the opportunity to live his life without SMA, that he wouldn’t take it.I’ll just say about that,if I had opportunity I would live without SMA.</span>