This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Halsey Blocher.

• Author
      Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

Today, I am drained. And I can’t say it’s because I’ve done too much physically since my life has slowed down significantly in quarantine.

I struggle with fatigue on a daily basis as I’m sure many of us do. But some days hit harder than others with no rhyme or reason. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern as to why some days I’m good and others I’m not.

What are some of your tips for fighting fatigue? Of course, rest is number 1 on the list. But do you up your fluid intake? Eat certain foods? Meditate? Take supplements?

Would love to pick your brain on this!

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

Honestly, I often find that fresh air and sunshine the perfect solution. There’s something so restorative about being outside on a nice day. Somehow, it’s both relaxing and energizing.

Alyssa Silva
      Keymaster

So funny you say that because I decided to bring my work outside that day, and it perked me right up. You’re absolutely right!

Halsey Blocher
      Participant

I absolutely love working outside!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.