• Happy Holidays!

Posted by kevin-schaefer on December 21, 2018 at 7:00 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that today is the last day of operations of the year for BioNews Services. We will be back in full swing on January 2, 2019; but over our holiday break, we will not be publishing any new columns, podcasts, videos, etc.

Regarding the forums, myself and the other moderators will not be actively posting like we usually do. I’ll still be around and checking in, but all of us need a break and to spend time with our families. I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you find us responding slower to messages and discussion posts.

I hope everyone here has a fantastic holiday, regardless of what you celebrate. Thank you all for being a part of this community and helping it grow this year. We hope to see it grow even more in 2019, and to make this a space for anyone in the SMA community to connect and share experiences. Cheers!

halsey-blocher replied 5 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • krystal

December 21, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Happy Holidays, and thank you and everyone on this forum for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

• michael-morale

December 21, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Happy Holidays to you too Kyrie.

• halsey-blocher

December 21, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!