• I Like Thursdays

Posted by deann-r on March 12, 2021 at 9:12 am

Today is one of those days where I’m tired of dealing with all things SMA related. So, I’m changing the topic. Do you have a favorite, or least favorite, day of the week? When Thursday rolls around I look forward to the prime time lineup. It’s the one day I actually watch network television verses a streaming service. Bonus, my favorites are all on the same network so I don’t have to channel swap. Not only that, the majority of my work is done for the week. Plus if I do need to go anywhere the hustle and bustle of the weekend hasn’t started yet. I’d love to hear about your favorite day!

survivinglife replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • survivinglife

March 13, 2021 at 1:50 pm

My favorite day would probably also be Thursday. Lol. Every day is pretty much the same to me, but on Thursdays the new episode of the podcast I listen to comes out. I love the podcast (Experts On Experts with Dax Shepherd, also called Armchair Experts) on Apple Podcasts not only cuz it makes me feel connected, but also cuz instead of pretending like they already know everything, they actually interview people who are experts on certain topics. This week they interviewed an author, which was extremely cool for me. Lol.